We're delighted to welcome back the Norfolk Deaf Festival!
The Festival celebrates the world of hearing loss with informative, interactive fun. Come along and share experiences, meet new people and access support from a wide range of local and national organisations.
Come and see:
- Rebecca Withey, sign singer and host of Norfolk Deaf Festival
- Luck Christian, vlogger, fashionista and model (Saturday at 11.15am)
- Polly Dunbar, illustrator (Reading 'Can Bears Ski' 10.30am and 1pm on Friday and Saturday)
- Terry Brand, circus performer
- Sonic Cloud Show provided by Cambridge Science Centre (Friday 11.45am and Saturday 10.30am)
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People (Saturday)
- Signing choirs including on Friday Colman Junior School (10.15am), The Clare School (11.30am), Norwich High School (2.30pm) and on Saturday Norfolk Singing Hands (1pm) and Lowestoft Signing Choir (1.20pm).
Free to attend and everyone is welcome, whether you are directly affected by hearing loss or not.
Accessible with BSL, English and captions.